Redwood Motel
The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA(North Adams)(Great Value!)
$189
Official Hotel
Holiday Inn Berkshires(North Adams)(Great Value!)
$111
$135
Travelocity
Willows Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
$69
MAPLE TERRACE MOTEL(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
$89
Northside Motel(Williamstown)
$69
$59
The Williams Inn(Williamstown)
$135
Official Hotel
Cozy Corner Motel(Williamstown)(Great Value!)
$59
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 6, 2009

My fiance and I had to stay at the Redwood Motel while in transiton into our new home. We stayed for 3 weeks and paid 750.00 dollars to stay there. You couldnt have paid me that to stay there. The onsite managers are always drunk. There are bugs always in the room. When we go to take a shower we had to wear sandals, the bathroom was dirty. They gave us towels that were disgusting and we were there 3 weeks and never offered more towels clean sheets we had to buy new ones for while we were there. We were told we couldnt use a microwave a cooler to keep drinks cold. My sister stopped by one day to say hello and to see if we needed anything and they came over to our room drunk and obnoxious and told us we were being kicked out because there is a no visitors policy. They called the police and the police told us to ignore them that they were a joke and just drunks and advised us to go somewhere else that he has had a lot of complaints about these managers. The beds were disgusting we used all of our own things. They also go in your room everytime you leave. We set up little traps so we would know if they had been in our room and sure as hell everytime we left they went in. They also came at 11:30 at night to "inspect" our room. Thats ridiculous. Also when my fiance wasnt around the onsite manager Scott would come over and start talking to me and he made several sexual remarks to me. I would not recommend this motel to anyone!!!

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
3  Thank aliciambrown
Reviewed November 7, 2008

We received the opportunity to visit northadams and we stayed at redwoodmotel. We spoke to the nice gentleman over the phone and got the reservation. We got very late there in the night but was surprised to recieve nice welcome in the middle of the night. The room we recieved had a nice and clean bedding. Bathroom was little small but clean with clean towels. We had a nice night there. first thing in the morning we saw a great view of big mountains in front of our room. Motel is situated at the very convenient location just right in front of great plaza. Motel personnal was great and helped us and gave directions about different places. Over all we had nice experience to stay here. I would definitely stay again there whenever i go back to north adams

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 21, 2008

This place is a RAT HOLE.
I had motorcycle problems and was more or less forced to stay the night. If possible Iwould have left my $150.00 room charge and gone elsewhere.
I paid the 150 before I see the room and before I see the NO REFUND sign in the office. The owner/manager was a idiot
who kept telling us he had his face torn off in a motorcycle accident, a motorcycle hit him, ,there were no scars on his face.
As we walked up to our room#15, to the left wasa room with the door open and a unkept male was standing in the room. There was clutter all over the room. Looked like a slob stayed there.
We entered our room and found the following.
no place to hang any clothes, one table lamp for the hole room on the far side of the room. 2 bath towels one hand towel and one wash cloth, NO SOAP. a half roll of toilet paper, a 2 foot by 2 foot shower, a kitchen sink in the room with a empty space beside where a refridgerator once stood, there was a nail sticking out of the wall, this could have been their clothes rack.
AND the bestist feature a king size bed sitting on the floor.
No frame, the box spring was on the floor and a matress on top.
This place should be condemed. BEWARE ALL.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank midnight15
Reviewed July 28, 2008

NIGHTMARE FROM HELL! When we arrived, we had an unsettled feeling but entered the parking lot. A individual approached us that was staying at this place to check us in, the owner had an emergency in Conn. It was apparent that he had been drinking. We were given rooms 1 & 2. We entered our room (Room #2), the floor had grass and papers on it, the comforters had stains on them, the towels looked like rags and the shower had old cakes of soap still in them some with gobs of hair on them. We left our room and went to the other room, (Room #1). While trying to figure out what we were going to do, we noticed fleas on one of the parties legs. We left the facility to find other accomadations. After finding another place to stay we went back and took pictures which I will place once download. We told the gentleman that checked us in we would not be staying. What did they care, they had already charged our CC days before we arrived.

I would recommend that you do your research before ever staying at this Motel, especially if you have children.

• Stayed: July 2008
3  Thank jbirdvt
northadamsredwoodmot, Manager at Redwood Motel, responded to this reviewResponded October 6, 2010

Please take off this review as motel is under new management and these reviews are ruining our motel image. Thanks for the consideration.

Reviewed March 22, 2008

I've held off writing this review, because I'm more likely to tell other travelers about places I love than places I didn't. However, as I think about returning to North Adams, my memories of this night at the Redwood came flooding back to me and I feel compelled to warn others.

We needed a hotel room for an event at Mass MoCA, but it was Williams homecoming weekend, so rooms were in very short supply. When my friend found this one, we took it. From the full parking lot, seemed like others were in the same boat...so how bad could it be?

Well, "highlights" from our room included: missing parts of the window shades, the front door lock that was as flimsy as a bathroom lock, the used washcloth left in the moldy shower, the stained towels and the bed that seemed to be lacking any kind of real mattress.

Then, we started sneezing and coughing and during the night it kept getting worse. After getting some air the next morning and subsequently feeling fine, we realized it had to have been from the room. We have no idea what was in the air in that room, but I never want to go back and find out!

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with friends