“Great Service! Delicious Food! Perfect timing!”

Freight Yard Restaurant & Pub
Ranked #10 of 55 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Laconia, New Hampshire
“Great Service! Delicious Food! Perfect timing!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We prearranged lunch on a Saturday with Colleen the owner. She communicates well, made sure the staff was ready for all 34 of us when we arrived. Blocked off parking for us. Nice restaurant - Great Staff - Good Food - Fast Service. I would recommend Freight Yard 100 o/o and we travel a lot with our Corvette Club to many places. She did a wonderful job accommodating all us. Not one complaint!!! Well done. Thank You

• Visited September 2013

Cambridge, Massachusetts
“Pretty mediocre”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

Either this place has gone downhill, or we went on an off day. It took a very long time to get our food and it wasn't worth the wait. The nachos were undercheesed and overcooked, the clam chowder, which in the past has been pretty good, tasted old and unhappy, none of the other food was very good. They changed their menu, going for a smaller selection, higher prices and a more image intense corporate look. I preferred the old menu. They do have good beers, and the atmosphere is nice. The free popcorn is a nice idea, nut it was mushy and stale.

• Visited September 2013
rarotonga
“good food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I went there to join the local Rotary Club for its weekly meeting.
I must say they picked a good place to meet. food was great, service was good and the décor and atmosphere were very nice

Visited August 2013
Delhi, New York
“A pretty solid place to eat”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

Two of us stopped here while on a trip to the area. It was a pretty nice little spot.

The food was decent. My burger was a bit above average and everything with it was pretty solid. I had the clam chowder as an app and have to be honest that it was a bit bland, which was a little disappointing.

The service is what takes this review from a three to a four as it was top of the line. I truly was impressed with our server (Malinda), who was attentive to us, made sure we had what we needed or wanted and also gave us the background on the person singing that night.

The entertainment we saw that night was very good and enjoyable. He kept us there later, just to listen, which is always a good thing.

The location seemed nice, too. And the outdoor patio is a total bonus.

I'd definitely stop back here if I found myself in the area again.

• Visited July 2013
Sandy Springs, GA
“Great Local Spot”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

As an out-of-towner, I get to Freight Yard by myself about once or twice a year and always sit at the bar. So, that's my basic point of view in this place. Sean is about the best bar tender in the world, and no wonder, I finally found out he owns the place. Makes you really feel at home. The wings are superb and for a pub, the other food I've had has been consistently good. No surprises. As far as I'm concerned, this is the best of category in the Williamstown-North Adams corridor.

• Visited July 2013