“Delicious Spanish food”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed September 18, 2012

My husband and I had dinner here this past Saturday. It was a little later than dinner time so it wasn't too busy. We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere. The food and service was top notch. Thank you for a fantastic meal.

Reviewed September 7, 2012

My family and I went for dinner and were pretty much loved everything--sangria, the food, the atmosphere. Parking was easy and we had no issue getting a reservation for a party of 6.

People have said that the service needs work but had no issues.

Tip: try the white sangria, the chorizo, and the salads.

A little pricey (for the area) but worth it if you are looking for a nice evening out!

1  Thank Kate F

Red Snapper
Filet Mignon
Sangria (red)
Passion fruit Mojito

Entrees are $20 but very good portions. Great place!

Reviewed August 1, 2012

Had a great meal here. The Spanish cheese was as an appetizer was delicious and so was the paella for my main course. Also, the Spanish wine tasted great too. Service was fine and the atmosphere was very pleasant. The menu didn't have the greatest amount of variety, but what I had was great. There are a bunch of Latin American beers available, though few sounded very appetizing. Sat indoors, but there is also a bar area, and a decent amount of seating outside. Overall, I definitely recommend it.

Reviewed July 31, 2012

I read about Espana on Tripadvisor and wanted to try it. The food was very good. But it took us quite a while to have our order taken. The staff seemed overwhelmed with a Saturday evening rush. I think we should have gotten our tapas and gazpacho before our entrees, but everything came at once.