“Great Pub Fare”

PUBLIC eat+drink
Ranked #1 of 57 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Founded in 2011, PUBLIC serves casual, inventive American food with an emphasis on freshness, flavor, and in-house preparation. The restaurant offers an extensive, rotating craft beer program with 11 taps and over a dozen additional selections in bottles, along with a carefully curated wine list and inventive cocktail offerings. PUBLIC serves lunch + dinner 7 days from 11:30am. The bar is open until midnight or later.
Massachusetts
“Great Pub Fare”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

My husband and I went to Mingo's Restaurant located at the Greylock Bowl & Golf in North Adams, MA. They mainly serve Pub Fare, but had 1 or 2 dinner specials. We both had club sandwiches which were huge. They have a nice outdoor deck which is covered. The prices are reasonable and the food was very good. If you want to bowl with your family, the alley is right there. I will certainly go there again. There were many different kinds of sandwiches on the menu, panini's,hamburgs, salads, soup, etc..

Cleveland Heights
“Good Food, Atmosphere and Prices”
Reviewed August 30, 2014

Went here sight unseen and was pleasantly surprised. The place is a little hard to find as the entrance is not on it's address street but in the rear parking lot.
The food is excellent and the prices reasonable. I had the Fish & Chips and both were well made and tasty with the tempura not too heavy and no "greasy" taste. My wife had the Hawaiian Flat Bread and was very pleased.
The waitress was attentive and efficient.

• Visited August 2014
“Great food, great atmosphere”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This restaurant is pretty small but popular, so it tends to get very busy, even on weekdays. That said, the food is well worth the wait. Every dish I have had here has been fresh, reasonably healthy, and delicious. The staff are very nice and helpful, and there is a great view of the mountain foliage. Thanks Amanda for awesome service!

Stow
“A Delightful Restaurant Near the Mohawk Trail”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

On our way back from Tanglewood to Boston, we stopped in the town of North Adams - home of the MASMOCA. It was a Sunday afternoon between lunch and dinner and we didn't know if we'd even be able to get a late lunch. Everyone there is so eager to please. A very relaxed atmosphere in an old building with very high ceilings - kind of loft like. I had a lobster roll which was delicious and my husband chose a spicy fish fry. We were both more then satisfied with our choice from the menu, but more then that happy that we found Public Eat & Drink.

Albany, New York, United States
“This place is still good!”
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We stopped here before a show at MASMOCA (which is across the street) and I am glad we got here early!! They don't take reservations for smaller parties and it was filling up quickly when we got there at 5:30 for our show at 8pm. So plan accordingly. The staff was maxed out and working hard but they were still able to deliver a few rounds of drinks and our dinner within a timely manner. It wasn't really fast but that was to be expected. The place was packed and two deep at the bar, so the fact that service was able to continue shows they were working hard. And even being busy the food was fantastic. I had a PEI mussels while my wife had a delicious looking burger. This was after we enjoyed the humus plate to start. The beer selection was great and we loved the atmosphere. I would highly recommend this place!