“Good food in a boisterous environment”
Review of PUBLIC eat+drink

PUBLIC eat+drink
Ranked #1 of 58 Restaurants in North Adams
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Founded in 2011, PUBLIC serves casual, inventive American food with an emphasis on freshness, flavor, and in-house preparation. The restaurant offers an extensive, rotating craft beer program with 11 taps and over a dozen additional selections in bottles, along with a carefully curated wine list and inventive cocktail offerings. PUBLIC serves lunch Thursday - Sunday from 11:30am + dinner 7 days from 4pm. The bar is open until midnight or later.
Reviewed August 4, 2014

Lively place, good food and reasonable prices. Modern sparse decor, good service, friendly waitstaff...not the place for a quiet chat

There are newer reviews for PUBLIC eat+drink

Reviewed August 4, 2014

Great vibe, yummy sangria (still wishing I had ordered the large gazpacho), & impeccable service from Brittany: attentive but not overdoing it. I can't wait for my next visit.

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This is easily my favorite restaurant in North County. I usually go at least once every two weeks but could go every day and be happy. This last time, Brittany Z. was our waitress - she was fantastic: helpful and friendly. I tasted the Pasta Primavera for the first time and was very satisfied. They did not skimp on anything - I had enough to take home for a second meal - and the chunks of carrot were delicious. I will definitely keep coming back and back for the phenomenal food (try the fries!!), industrially artistic atmosphere, and welcoming staff.

Reviewed August 3, 2014

We (50-something parents with teenage son) thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at PUBLIC. The menu offerings include many standards (burgers, mac & cheese, flatbread pizzas), but all with an original twist on the ingredients, though nothing too exotic. The portion sizes were just right--not huge, but did not leave us feeling hungry, either. Light and crispy flatbreads with delicious combinations of toppings, steak cooked just right, and a delicious blueberry pie with lemon curd--plus an unusual cocktail--were all terrific. Our waitress, Brittany Z, was courteous and showed up right when we needed her. The atmosphere was good, not too noisy where we were sitting. We're staying in town only 2 nights, and we're planning to return tomorrow night!

1  Thank Jan P
Reviewed August 3, 2014

It was great going to eat and having. Been care for ,the food is great, the staff is friendly. I live in town and it was the first time I have had dinner there.will go back.