we wanted to stay there since it was opened, we finally made it last week! Loved the style. Warm and cozy. None of the area hotels can beat outdoor heated pool, hot tub. Sauna is a plus. We loved our room, it was very spacious and clean. Breakfast and coffee was delicious. Service was amazing from arrival to departure. Everyone had great smile. Manager gave us some information about architecture, she showed us couple of different rooms, she was very nice and informative. Each room was different, all were beautiful. Didn't want to leave, will be back soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Porches Inn consists of seven renovated Victorian-era buildings that originally provided housing for the area’s mill workers. Located across the street from MASS MoCA, Porches’ guest rooms and public spaces employ a clever synthesis of retro and contemporary designs. The inn’s 47 rooms and suites are fully wired, offering free WiFi, BluRay/DVD players and complimentary DVDs. Porches' healthful continental breakfast is included in the room rate and may be eaten in the Breakfast Room, on the porch (weather permitting) or delivered to your room in the inn's signature metal lunchbox. The inn features a year-round heated outdoor pool, hot tub, sauna, bonfire pit, fitness room and meeting rooms for retreats and special events. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your The Porches Inn at MASS MoCA reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Porches Inn At Mass Moca Hotel North Adams
- Porches Hotel North Adams
- Porches North Adams