“Beer and a Pizza”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Popular local hang out , the beer selection is great and the service is friendly . I like to support the place because the ownership is very generous to local charities and sport teams !!!

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed February 4, 2019

I have been coming to The Eagle Brook since the big Eighties, I love it here, great atmosphere, staff is always super nice, food is great, beer is even Greater!

Reviewed January 1, 2019

Really cute place. Sat upstairs at the "balcony table"....which was lovely until it came time for service....which was really really bad. took 15 minutes to pay the check. She did come twice during the meal to see if everything was ok and then we just never saw her again. We had to go looking for her to pay.
My friends all enjoyed their meals...hamburger, turkey dinner, pizza. I made the mistake of trying to go healthy and ordered the haddock with rice and slaw. Slaw was great. Fish tasted like it had been frozen for years and tasted like no haddock I've ever had in my life. Think it was "imitation seafood". Rice must have been cooked last night and then microwaved today because it was hard and congealed. SOOO if you're going...stick to bar food and eat downstairs and you'll be fine...cuz it is a really cute place

Reviewed December 14, 2018 via mobile

Lived in town for over a decade and Eagle Brook has been a main stay in the rotation of where we eat out, especially with our kids. We’ve gone with some regularity because it’s usually as expected - good food at a fair price in a family friendly environment. I’m sad to say that after our meal on Tuesday I’m not sure we’ll ever go back. Overall the food quality and quantity has decreased significantly. A heaping plateful of loaded nachos as an app was noticeable smaller with less stuff and more chips; my burger, what I’ve always ordered for a decade +, was noticeably smaller...it was about the size of a fast food burger as opposed to a quality, “pub-sized” burger; my wife’s white pizza with prosciutto was over cooked and burnt to the point of being chewy; my daughters penne and meatballs was horrendous - instead of meatballs, they used the frozen, pre-sliced version that must be used for pizza. The one bright spot was the French fries - crispy and well seasoned. Everything else was incredibly disappointing. Service as always was great - a lone bright spot.

I hate to write this given all the memorable meals but there are now so many better options. Maybe it was an off night with a bad cook...unfortunately I think it’s something symptomatic with declining visitors so they are skimping on quantity and quality ingredients to maintain margins. Too bad.

Reviewed November 26, 2018

I used to go to Eagle Brook with some regularity, back in the day. After some time away, I am back to being a semi-regular, and I'm happy about it. In addition to a very nice selection of beer, EB has a terrific buffalo chicken wrap--nice and spicy, very chicken-y. And even though there are many TVs and many many people, it never feels overwhelming. (I would rate their other food, but I'm very fond of the buff chick, and haven't been able to order anything else!)

Date of visit: October 2018

Been to Eagle Brook Saloon? Share your experiences!