“Healthy options!”

Cuisines: Soups
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We grab food from here all the time. Great if you work in the area, the lines usually are very quick. The food is healthy, all nutritional information is on the website. Love the wraps and the stir fry.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

food was good but the location needed some cleaning and TLC. the staff was capable but seemed to be in a rush and that led to a few less than desirable looking dishes

Reviewed July 17, 2013 via mobile

Love the salad bar!! The price was more than I expected, but the ingredients are fresh. They also had all my favorite salad toppings!! I will be back again soon!!

Reviewed June 14, 2013

The only thing I have had in this restaurant is poblano roasted vegetables burrito. The first time I went to this place. I ordered the same burrito. I won't say it was the tastiest burrito. But good enough for a short walk from office. It was tasty - had a roasted poblano pepper and some vegetables and done right. I would give a 3 star for that visit. This time ( a couple of months later) the burrito they prepared for me had no peppers no vegetables- just loads of rive and cheese. The person serving me did not even care to ask if I wanted cheese or not. I would have given a 1 star but just decided to give it a 2 star based on the first time.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

Great variety, fresh, cooked/prepared to order. Interesting concept. It is really growing on me. Burritos, stirfry, sandwiches, and more. Plus a great salad bar. Good for a hearty, quick lunch.