“Great Stay!”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Newton
Pittsfield, Massachusetts
“Great Stay!”
Reviewed April 21, 2014

My husband and I stayed here for a night away. We really enjoyed our stay! The front desk staff were very pleasant and very polite! When we left the hotel to head into Boston they provided us with some great suggestions about where to go and where to eat. Our room was clean and comfortable. I loved the shower!! The water temperature and pressure was perfect!!! I really liked that the room had a Keurig in it! I loved the close proximity to the T. We didn't eat at the hotel's restaurant but it seemed a little on the pricey side. We will definitely return!!!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank danipmack
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, April 23, 2014
Dear danipmack:

We are thrilled that you had a "Great Stay!".

Please come and stay with us again real soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (121)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
Torrington, Connecticut
Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here after I attended a night game at Fenway. It's a five minute walk to the t-station, and the train goes directly to Fenway park.
The hotel is modern and clean, with very comfortable sheets and beds.

The one weakness of this hotel would be the restaurant. A free breakfast was included in our stay. Unfortunately, the service was very slow and when our food arrived it was ice cold.

• Stayed April 2014
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Dear Halus:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience on Trip Advisor. We value the feedback received from all our customers and use it to improve the products and services provided by the hotel.

It was great to hear that you enjoyed the hotel and it proximity to publc transportation and the ease of reaching Fenway Park for a Sox game. I am sorry that your restaurant experience was disappointing. I assure you we are making efforts to correct that issue.

Thank you again for sharing your comments and for choosing the Hotel Indigo Newton.

Patchogue, New York
Reviewed April 14, 2014

I was really excited to stay at this hotel at first, it had decent reviews and from the photos was amazing. I got in late at night, they had all my info and it was easy to check in, got upstairs and went to go to sleep and there were sheets on my bed that were covered in brown stains, disgusting,called down stairs and they sent new ones up right away.... These ones where just covered in holes. Paying almost 200$ a night I expected clean sheets at least. Woke up the next morning to open all the curtains and light up the room, there was dirt and debris all over the floor.
I had paid extra for free breakfast so I wandered down the the restaurant, we were quickly seated, then forgot about for a solid 15 minutes before our order was taken. When we got the food it was not what I had ordered. Everyone was very quick to apologize and offered to pay for our meal, but it was prepaid so it meant nothing.
Going to check out I was asked how the stay was, and I told him what had happened and how I was disappointed, he then went on to say he could not give me any money off my stay.... I wasn't asking for money off I was just being honest about my experience. The whole thing was frustrating and upsetting. My stay was supposed to be relaxing and fun and was nothing of the sort. Extremely disappointed and this place was not worth the 400$.

• Stayed April 2014
5 Thank Brown_emily
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, April 16, 2014
Dear Brown_emily:

I am very sorry that you encountered the problems that you experienced during your stay.

I assure you that this is not representative of our standards or commitment to the guest. Please allow me to reach out to you directly regarding your stay so I can make it right.

Travelers are raving about these Newton hotels

miami beach
Reviewed April 9, 2014

We have stayed in this Hotel twice great spot!! right next to the Riverside T station which takes about 15-20 min to Fenway Park...No charge for Parking which normally is 50.00 in the city..nice modern rooms very friendly service...

Room Tip: Corner high floor
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for choosing the hotel Indigo Boston - Newton.

We are glad you enjoy our hotel and the convenience of our location. Please come and see us again soon.
nyc
Reviewed April 8, 2014

I was here on business for several nights. The beds were very comfortable. Rooms very small and Desk chair does not fit under desk. Food in hotel fantastic but very expensive. Hotel room is VERY small but very comfortable. It was very convenient to go anywhere I had to go. Although I would rather have a hotel that had free breakfast and an indoor pool I would use this hotel again. Great location and the restaurant was PACKED every night - this means locals loved it. Front desk was great too.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Thank you for choosing the Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton.

We are glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoyed our very popular Bokx 109 American Prime steakhouse.

Hope to see you again soon!
Meredith, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 30, 2014

My fiancé and I stayed for 2 nights. The place was so small I couldn't believe it. The bathroom was the smallest I had ever seen lol. I called a week in advance to have a surprise in the room it was the wrong thing and the girl bringing it up ruined it. Ice machines on the bottom floor???? We were on the 7th floor I've never seen that before either. The place was trying to be euro contemporary... Not practical at all lots of wasted space and overpriced I would not stay there again. The one goo thing was it was close to the T. I would not recommend it nor would I stay there again.

• Stayed March 2014
2 Thank Mhowell03
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, March 31, 2014
Dear Mhowell03:

I am very sorry that you experience at the hotel Indigo was less than satisfactory.

I will reach out to you personally to understand further what the issues were during your stay and make sure we make it right with you.

Lyme, New Hampshire
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I enjoyed my stay at Hotel Indigo. What made it exceptional was that upon checkin, the gentleman at the front desk noticed that my family's room was going to be in the same hallway as a batchelorette party, and preemptively moved us to a quieter section. That not only helped our 5yo daughter sleep better, but let the ladies at the party have a much more fun party because we didn't have to ask them to keep it down.

Room Tip: As said, the front desk staff did it for us - very impressive.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Jim H, General Manager at Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside, responded to this review, March 21, 2014
Dear Bicoid:

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at the Hotel Indigo on Trip Advisor.

We believe that our people make the difference by providing Inspirational Service. I will share your comments with our front desk team.

Please come see us again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Newton
Boston Marriott Newton
Crescent Suites Hotel
Crescent Suites Hotel
#5 of 11 in Waltham
Embassy Suites by Hilton Boston / Waltham

Been to Hotel Indigo Boston - Newton Riverside? Share your experiences!