“$5 Pizza”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Boston, Massachusetts
“$5 Pizza”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

How do you beat a large cheese pizza for $5? Pastas are fine as well.
Not all locations sell pizza. Enjoy

Visited January 2013

Plainfield, Indiana
“Visited the one in Concord”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

There's a line to order at the register. We ordered and luckily a table opened up. There are only about 10 tables. A large cheese pizza was only 5 dollars. It is what it is....a plain cheese pizza, but we were happy. We got 4 bottled waters to go with it. Total bill 10.70 for 4 people!

Visited October 2012
Canada
“Unimpressive food, mediocre service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Visited the location in Concord, MA - food was unimpressive, service was marginal.

I would not go back and don't recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank solotravellerCanada
LEXINGTON
“Good italian food”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We went to the restaurant in Natick. Very small typical counter service pizza shop. Food was very good! We all got different subs on baguette. All were good. The roll was excellent. All drinks are bottled/canned. The sandwiches were enough for 2. I would go again!

• Visited August 2012
Falls Church
“Fantastic italian messes!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Every time I travel to Boston to visit my sister and brother n law, we try to make it to Comella's. I have my meal already picked out, the delicious Caprese salad, Cousin Philly's Mess(shrimp,meatball and sausage) and half a loaf of Garlic Bread. Yummm , my mouth waters as I type!!! My sister likes the Carmella's Mess (shrimp and chicken) and as usual my healthy brother n law likes the Easy Ed's Mess (chicken and vegetables).
We never leave a drop of the fantastic sauce, that is what the bread is for to sop it all up! Not as expensive as the North End places but better value and just as delicious!!!!

Visited May 2012