“Unimpressive food, mediocre service”
Review of Comella's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Comella's
Ranked #149 of 255 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Italian
Canada
“Unimpressive food, mediocre service”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Visited the location in Concord, MA - food was unimpressive, service was marginal.

I would not go back and don't recommend this restaurant to others.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank solotravellerCanada

LEXINGTON
“Good italian food”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

We went to the restaurant in Natick. Very small typical counter service pizza shop. Food was very good! We all got different subs on baguette. All were good. The roll was excellent. All drinks are bottled/canned. The sandwiches were enough for 2. I would go again!

• Visited August 2012
Falls Church
“Fantastic italian messes!!”
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Every time I travel to Boston to visit my sister and brother n law, we try to make it to Comella's. I have my meal already picked out, the delicious Caprese salad, Cousin Philly's Mess(shrimp,meatball and sausage) and half a loaf of Garlic Bread. Yummm , my mouth waters as I type!!! My sister likes the Carmella's Mess (shrimp and chicken) and as usual my healthy brother n law likes the Easy Ed's Mess (chicken and vegetables).
We never leave a drop of the fantastic sauce, that is what the bread is for to sop it all up! Not as expensive as the North End places but better value and just as delicious!!!!

Visited May 2012
Newton, Massachusetts
“Cheap and easy take-out of delicious simple Italian.”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

I often pick-up on the way home to feed the family.
Cheap and delicious pizza and pasta options.

Visited April 2012
Billerica, Massachusetts
“So-so”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

The food is great, the pizza itself is good, you get a large for $5. It would be nice though to have a smaller pizza available. The other Italian dishes are amazing! A complaint- the meals are WAY too big. Cut the portions in half jeesh! Who eats that much in one meal? Well, of course you could share... but you don't always want to. One last thing... a lot of my friends have told me they (or a relative) has gotten sick from Comellla's meat.

• Visited December 2011