“Amazing Soft Shell Crab”
Review of Le's - CLOSED

Le's
Reviewed July 22, 2012

I dined here with my mother and her friend back in May. All three of us ordered the soft shell crab (one of my favorite dishes). I was wonderful - perfectly cooked and seasoned. The staff was friendly and accommodating as usual and the bill was quite reasonable, This is a great spot to visit if you enjoy Vietnamese food.

Reviewed December 20, 2011

I like going to Le's for a quick bite to eat while in Chestnut Hill. The food is good and cheap, like a proper Vietnamese restaurant. They also don't turn their nose up at groups with kids.

Tip- head to the Atrium's underground parking in the middle of Boston's winter and you won't even need to take your jacket.

Reviewed November 27, 2011

"Average" best describes this restaurant, from food to service and ambiance. No need to rush here to book a table!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

I really want to like the noodle soups but the beef is nearly raw. And the chicken in the curry soup is kind of gristly and bone-y. The sushi is both dry and kind of fishy, not super fresh-tasting. I've given up trying the sushi after repeated attempts over multiple visits. The tofu curry with vegetables is decent. And my kids really like the food. The kids menu has some good choices and the portions are generous.

Also, the atmosphere is lacking for me as the restaurant is in the basement of the Atrium Mall. One side of the restaurant is plain to the point of shabby. The other half is an open area in the middle of the mall floor. There is a very cool, large fish tank which kids love.

The staff is very nice and the restaurant is family-friendly but I find myself not really wanting to go back.

Reviewed March 19, 2009

my curry vegetables were amazingly pretty delicious. sometimes places never get curry dishes right. this was spot on.