“great experience”

Cuisines: Russian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 6, 2016

Arrived early for weekday lunch, empty, attentive service. We brought our kids, aged 5&8, who loved pelmeni (had to order more). We had very nice cucumber salad, best thing was the wild mushroom soup. Also good stuffed cabbage. Chocolate potato was a huge hit with everyone, blintzes also good. Very reasonable prices after downtown Boston. Turkish coffee spot on, good tea.

1  Thank Asya C

Reviewed May 2, 2016

What a pleasant trip! I took my first-year students who are taking Russian to lunch. We made a reservation and arrived 30 minutes earlier. We came from New Hampshire. Kristina (chef) welcomed us and accommodate us nicely. Sergey was our waiter who did a marvelous job! My students wanted to speak Russian and order their meals in Russian, and it went great! They were so happy to try all sorts of Russian food! It was delicious, portions were large and presented beautifully! My students are still talking about their wonderful experience and would like to come back. Kristina and Sergey made sure that we were pleased with our food and they were happy to hear in the end Spasibo and Do svidania from us! We are definitely planning to be back! Thank you!

4  Thank A R
Reviewed February 28, 2016

We went there for a birthday and had a full service meal in a separate room up by the stage. The food was incredible, but I am also used to eating a lot of Russian food. The carafes of vodka helped too. There was so much food for the group of 13 of us, that we ended up taking 10 styrofoam containers of food home. The service was exceptional. My only complaint is that the music (this was a Saturday) was so loud that we still had a hard time talking even though we were in a separate room. In the main room it would have been impossible to talk except by shouting at each other. Parking was tight but there was valet service.

Reviewed August 30, 2015

I went here with a Russian friend and would otherwise have had no idea what to order or what was going on. It seems to cater to large groups and clearly has a strong following among Russian transplants.

1  Thank steventobolsky
Reviewed June 17, 2015

The portions were extremely small and the service was delivered was an attitude. I think the server thought that woman weren't a good bet as she paid little to no attention to us aside from serving the meal.