“The best burgers in town”
Review of UNO Chicago Grill - CLOSED

UNO Chicago Grill
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Newton, Massachusetts
“The best burgers in town”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I go here often as I really enjoy the atmosphere. The hostess and Waite staff are very pleasant and knowledgeable. I love their salads, burgers, and pizza the most. It's not stuck up or slummy, just right in the middle so you can enjoy your meal. I have gone here on several occasions and bring my clients here as well. It is handicap accessible!

Visited May 2012
1 Thank Miz24

Beacon, New York
“Our waiter was not the greatest”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

It took at least 10 minutes for someone to come to our table after we were seated. Our waiter took our drink order and it was a while before we got 2 of our 3 drinks. He ignored our ddaughter's glass of milk. I asked that he bring my husband's soup out with all of our food so that my hungry, tired toddler would not have to wait, we had just driven 3 1/2 hours from NY. He said okay and then brought the soup out first anyway. He kept saying " we are super busy" yet there seemed to be many people working there and several empty tables.

My husband did say that he was impressed with the french onion soup for a chain and they have a great selection of wine and beer.

Visited February 2012
Welland
“AMAZING!”
Reviewed October 25, 2011

I was so pleased with the service and food I wouldve eaten here every night! Its across from Crowne Plaza so its nice and close. The staff are amazing... especially helpful when you are starving and everything looks good on the menu!!!!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank mvks
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Pizza was delicious!”
Reviewed September 15, 2011

Food and customer service was excellent! My order was carryout but I called it in and it was hot & ready when I arrived.

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Glenda R
Alloa
“Excellent”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

The food in this restaurant is excellent. We stayed in Newton for 3 weeks on holiday and went to Uno's a lot. Great value for money, excellent food and the staff were so friendly and genuine - they took a real interest in you. The takeaway service was handy too! Lovely restaurant!!

• Visited July 2011