“Good food for value”

Dining options: Reservations
roatan
“Good food for value”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Lobster with lobster sauce was good. Spare ribs very good. Won ton soup ok. Pork fried rice was ok. Waiter was excellent until he charged us more than what he told us an item cost and then he stated he never said that price. We were also charged more for the lobster with lobster sauce and the waiter blamed it on the cash register. So check your check when it comes to the table.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Roatan_AtYourService

Newton, Massachusetts
“no way to treat your customers”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I have eaten at Green Tea many times. The food is adequate to good. On site parking makes it easy. the last time I was there with my husband and grandson we had an adequate meal. We received the check and I paid with a credit card. When I was handed the credit slip to sign, I noticed that the total was a number of dollars more than on the check. I went up to the front desk and asked about the discrepancy. I was told that they added on a service charge because I do not tip. That is absolutely not true. I always leave 20% tips.l was so angry at that kind of treatment that I have never been back. There are many local choices of good Chinese restaurants in the area.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank gagafifi
Boston, Massachusetts
“Tasty Chinese takeout”
Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

We got takeout from this restaurant and enjoyed it. The fried Peking ravioli, brown rice, broccoli in garlic sauce, and General Gau's chicken were particularly good.

Portland, Maine
“Always reliable...friendly service too!”
Reviewed February 23, 2013 via mobile

We have had both Chinese and sushi dishes here and they have always pleased us. It is a convenient choice for us to gather with family both young and old. Would love to come for dim sum someday. The staff is welcoming and friendly every time! The food is always good too.

Brookline, MA, USA
“Good reliable chinese food and sushi”
Reviewed November 9, 2012

This is a very nice place, with reliable Chinese lunch menu and also classic sushi - tuna, salmon, and maki. I frequently use for lunch meetings - it is easy to get to from Rt 9 and Rt 128 (95), quick service, quiet, good food, parking. On Sundays they have dim sum

• Visited October 2012