“Pizza and more.”

Bertucci's
Ranked #131 of 255 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Boston, Massachusetts
“Pizza and more.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2013

Avg food, formula the same at all Bertucci's. Newton location getting a little tired and could use some sprucing up.

Visited February 2013

Albany, New York
“Same food, good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 7, 2012

This is a really large Bertucci's so it's great for large parties. We've never sat down because we live so close! The food is standard Bertucci's and takeout is pretty timely (and they always give us plenty of their delicious rolls!).

Visited August 2012
Newton, Massachusetts
“My dirtly little secret”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I actually really like Bertucci's. There...I've said it. The pasta is always al dente and the pizza is thin with fresh ingredients. I think what I like best is that they don't equate Italian cuisine with the need for a ton of garlic. The one exception is the garlic dipping oil which I find deadly and disgusting.

• Visited January 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Eat somewhere else...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2011

I live pretty close by to the Bertucci's restaurant, and I have eaten there a few times. The food is decent, but the value is poor, and so is the service. I think that if the prices for food at this restaurant would be decreased by 26%, the value would increase. I wouldn't recommend this place to a friend, unless there would be some major changes in the restaurant.

Tokyo Prefecture, Japan
“Pretty good for what it...”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2008

Pretty good for what it is

Been to Bertucci's? Share your experiences!