“Great Spot”

Good for: Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
“Great Spot”
Reviewed July 22, 2012

This is one of my favorite local spors in Newton. If you want a good italian meal at reasonable prices in a relaxed atmosphere, this is the place for you. Leave room for the Tiramisu for desert!

• Visited February 2012

Boston, Massachusetts
“A Chestnut Hill Dining Nhyst”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

The Chestnut Hill Mall location is a can't miss dining experience. Enjoy the wine selection with a nice Italian meal. The seafood has always been a favorite of mine, and be sure to start off with a Caprese Salad, the mozzarella and tomatoes with a glass of wine is a terrific way to kick off a meal, it is large enough for two to share, so please feel free to tell them and they will serve it on two plates for you. Good for larger groups and those who wish to dine by the window with a little privacy in one of their booths.

Visited June 2012
Newton, Massachusetts
“Good eat in option in the Mall”
Reviewed June 3, 2012

Busy location but kid friendly. Great Breadsticks!

Visited April 2012
“Not what I expected”
Reviewed May 28, 2012

I've been here twice and both times have convinced me not to return. The servers were friendly but very slow. They forgot part of my order on both visits. The salad was nothing but a huge pile of green for more than a steak dinner would cost. The serving was what you would feed a small child and way over priced. The second visit I had the cheese and spinach ravioli. They forgot my meat balls so there was very little to eat. It was very tasty all the same. The atmosphere is very nice but, not enough handicap parking. My clients are both with walkers and we had to park to far away from the door. The walking was horrific for them as the drive way and walk were dilapidated. The only way I would go back is if someone else is paying and I get the manager to take my order. The menu is very limited.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Miz24
Boston
“Decent Italian food in the Chestnut Hill Mall”
Reviewed November 17, 2011

I went to Papa Razzi for the first time with some friends this past weekend, and found the food to be really good overall. They started us off with a delicious focaccia bread with olive oil and herbs on top. For an entree I had the margherita pizza, which was tasty and more than enough for me.

For dessert my friend and I split the tiramisu, which was also really good. Overall the service was also attentive, although we did go at an off peak time. I'd go back again when I'm in the mall next.

Visited November 2011