“Good service”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #5 of 22 Coffee & Tea in Newton
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Was here this morning. There was a line but they worked through it quickly. Enjoyed the coffee on such a cold day.

Reviewed July 18, 2013

The staff is extra warm and friendly. I'm starting to see most of them on a daily basis and they are taking the time to remember what my favorite drinks are, and even ask me if I want my same bagel in the morning! I love the personalized service! Big coffee chain, small town feel!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

You know what you are getting here: Nice 'baristas' efficient, forced service. The Starbucks 'tude. The staff is nice enough but....something's missing. Really the same everywhere. But-I love the coffee.

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!