“Our "go to" pizza place”
Review of Sweet Tomatoes

Sweet Tomatoes
Ranked #70 of 263 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed February 4, 2013

What more can I say. It's good, hot and fresh. If you order too late in the evening, my only regret is they are usually out of their delicious spinach salads. It's all good. They are on time and efficient. Everything a pizza place should be.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Just all around good. Super pizza for the whole group. I would totally go again. SO happy they are still around.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Sweet tomatoes is the place I would go to land the best take out pizza. They have a long list of unusual combinations (e.g. "harvest pizza") that interest the palate while keeping great standards on more traditional styles. They support the community by hiring local high school students which make us want to give them even more support.

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Yesterday I called them to order half/half pizza (Feta Pesto /Luxe Potato) and they said they do not make half/half specialty pizza's. Why? I have no idea. I ended up ordering cheese pizza and paid $15.It was nothing special. Keep in mind that they do not have parking.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Had their take out pizza and loved it! Great sauce and I love the thin crust. The BBQ chicken pizza was awesome. Can't wait to try more kinds.