“best local pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed August 14, 2012

love the thin crust and fresh tomato chunks. always crispy and great coming out of hot oven. a lunchtime favorite

Reviewed May 10, 2012 via mobile

The best pizza I've ever had, the workers were very polite and help full,I would recommend this place to all my friends, and clients that I bring to the area of Newton, please bring one to Everett I'm sure the citizens of Everett would love it as much as I did.thank you for such a great pizza I might come and get another one today all the way from Everett.

Reviewed April 9, 2012

It's the best pizza in Newton! Absolutely tasty. Get the suggestions in the title, you won't regret it.

Reviewed March 26, 2012

Really enjoyed this take-out pizza. Nice change from our Chicago-style at home.

Reviewed March 25, 2012

I moved to West Newton less than a year ago and finally had Sweet Tomoatoes pizza. I had heard it was good. I lived in the North End for 10 years, so I have an idea of good pizza. The pizza was very good. One ingredient they did a great job with was finely diced jalapeno peppers. The whole pizza was good but that raised it up a couple levels. I will go back soon.

Been to Sweet Tomatoes? Share your experiences!