“Nice Lunch”

West Street Grill & Tap
Ranked #53 of 261 Restaurants in Newton
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I was in Newton for a business meeting and our group was taken to the West Street Grill. From what I could see, they offered a wide variety of food and the club sandwich I had was excellent. The only problem was the turkey was piled so high I couldn't open my mouth wide enough to take a good bite. The service was fast and friendly and from what I could gather from my hosts, the prices were reasonable.

Reviewed May 27, 2012 via mobile

Nothing ruins a meal like poor service, and this place has sour bartenders.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

We love this place. Great for dinner for two, with the kids, or we often meet colleagues after work here. Food is consistently good. In addition to the typical bar menu (burgers, wings, etc) There always are a few creative specials on the menu. I recommend trying them! I've never been disappointed. "Like" their page on facebook, or go to their website and you can see the daily specials. Only once was my steak overcooked, and Carl, the owner, quickly took it away and replaced it with a perfectly cooked one. Rumor has it they're opening a patio soon. Looking forward to it!

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I love gastropubs, and although this may not be the best one in Newton, they definitely have the best veggie burger in Newton. I had the "Fireman's Burger" with a veggie patty substituted in and it was absolutely delicious (ask for extra napkins!!)

Reviewed April 14, 2012

Great place to eat,drink, and hang out with friends. Always feel welcomed. Order the sausage mixed grill for a starter. I have a soft spot for cherry peppers and Depasquale sausages. Turkey tips are my favorite there.

1  Thank DerekPower