“A Great Stay”
Review of A Village B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newton
A Village B&B
Ranked #1 of 6 Newton B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 2, 2013

This was my first time visiting Newton and my first time staying at the B&B. I couldn't have been more delighted with my choice. Claudia provided a warm and welcoming experience that I will never forget. My room was charming, comfortable, and cool -- even in the heat of July. The breakfast choices were excellent, and more than I could possibly eat. The location is so convenient, an easy walk to shops and very good restaurants. I'm looking forward to a return visit.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo

Reviewed June 29, 2013

I returned for a second time and remain extremely satisfied with this B & B. I was in Boston last summer. As usual, Claudia was great and the service was excellent. I love how close the B & B is to the T and restaurants. The area is beautiful. I am returning again in July and would not hesitate to recommend this B & B to anyone. Thank you again Claudia for making my stay so comfortable!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We could not have asked for a better experience. The hostess was very inviting and personable, the food was incredible, and the accommodations were charming, clean and comfortable. The location was on a quiet street but was just a short walk from quaint shops and public transportation. We really loved our visit and intend to go back in the future.

Room Tip: Some rooms have private baths. Some rooms share a bath, which would work well for family members or...
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 10, 2013

My wife and I decided to visit the Boston area to see the change of season leaves. We arrived in the first week of October. The B&B is located off the Red Line of the mass transit system locally referred to the as the "T". Only a 2 block walk through a picturesque town center filled with shops and bakeries, etc. We were greeted and taken directly to "Katies" room. A beautiful bay window fronts the tree lined street. We were very comfortable. Our excursions to Boston and the surrounding area were very easy with our close access to the transit system. The breakfast was filling a had a variety of items to select from. Due to their size the rules limited them to a cold array. If you wish to fully enjoy your visit I recommend this place whole heartedly

Room Tip: Katies Room had a wonderful view.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 5, 2013

We stayed in the penthouse suite, complete with bedroom, sitting room with kitchenette and en suite bathroom. It had everything we needed for our four nights stay during Marathon weekend. The breakfasts had a nice variety of foods and it was fun to chat with the other guests. Claudia is a very hospitable and caring hostess and was waiting for us when we returned from the Marathon, making sure we were safe. We will certainly hope to stay here again when we are in Boston.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank rmmaso
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Loved this place. Great hospitality, spotless house, great location. Claudia was friendly, accommodating and the room was superb. The house is just steps from part of Newton Village, it's on a quiet street, and the bed was extremely comfortable. Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I stayed here for 3 nights during marathon weekend. I loved the decor of the home and of my room (a bit reminiscent of country living). Breakfast was delicious (continental style - fruit, bagel/pastry, choice of cereals, fresh hot coffee) and beautifully presented. Claudia is a kind, thoughtful, and caring host. The house is an easy walk to the T (Green Line D), and in a quiet neighborhood. It was a great haven in which to recuperate and recharge not only after 26.2 miles of running, but from the stressful events thereafter. I would look forward to staying here during any future visit to Boston.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo