“yum”

Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 19, 2013

a blue moon, chicken fingers, sweet potato fires and honey mustard on the side. Regular "bar meal" and absolutely delicious. Very clean and usually good service.

Irene T, Manager at Mick Morgan's, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Thank you for your positive review. We look forward to seeing you again in the future!!

Reviewed April 18, 2013

The service was good, the beers were very reasonably priced, and came out promptly. We went here on a Tuesday for trivia night, and had a great time.

The only downside was the food - completely unremarkable, a bit greasy and dry. Meets expectations for pub food.

Thank you for alerting us to this. We work hard to offer good food and a friendly service, I was sorry to hear that on this occasion we didn't meet your expectations. I do hope that you give us another chance in the future. If you would like to contact me directly please email me at irene@mgrestaurtantmanagement.com.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I met a friend here on a Sunday around 5. I sat at the almost empty bar until my friend arrived. Bartender basically ignored me for a while, too busy arguing with another bartender (I think it was shift change time). After she served me a beer, I think she was going to ask me if I wanted a menu but she only got half the sentence out and then wandered off (???).
However, things improved greatly when we sat at a table for dinner. The waitress was very friendly and attentive. The food was very good - I had fish and chips, my friend had french onion soup and a burger club. Good basic food.
This is a great place to have a bite to eat and relax. I would definitely come back here.

Reviewed April 15, 2013

Lower lighting in the diningroom, candles on the table. Food is still the same, but atmosphere is so much better!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Mick Morgan's opened a few years sgo with good pub fare and some more adventurous offerings. Food is tasty, brought out quickly and is always fresh.
Waitstaff is attentive and makes you feel welcome. The walls are busy with all manner of Irish scenes, photos, ads and so on. It is a fun, comfortable place to sit at the newly expanded bar or linger in one of the many booths or tables. There are many TVs throughout with a variety of sporting events on. Food?
My favorites: Temple Club, Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Scallops! Fried Clams, Chopped Salad, Ceasar salad , chowder, Lobster Bisque!
Oh, and the French Onion Soup is great!
Hmmm then there is the bangers and Mash.
Shepards pie is good. If made with Lamb would be great!
Yup, I am a regular!
Strongly recommended. There is truly something for everyone!