“This place has improved so much!”
Review of Mick Morgan's - CLOSED

Mick Morgan's
Cuisines: Irish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2013

Lower lighting in the diningroom, candles on the table. Food is still the same, but atmosphere is so much better!

Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Mick Morgan's opened a few years sgo with good pub fare and some more adventurous offerings. Food is tasty, brought out quickly and is always fresh.
Waitstaff is attentive and makes you feel welcome. The walls are busy with all manner of Irish scenes, photos, ads and so on. It is a fun, comfortable place to sit at the newly expanded bar or linger in one of the many booths or tables. There are many TVs throughout with a variety of sporting events on. Food?
My favorites: Temple Club, Buffalo Chicken Wrap, Scallops! Fried Clams, Chopped Salad, Ceasar salad , chowder, Lobster Bisque!
Oh, and the French Onion Soup is great!
Hmmm then there is the bangers and Mash.
Shepards pie is good. If made with Lamb would be great!
Yup, I am a regular!
Strongly recommended. There is truly something for everyone!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

Nothing special as far as food goes. It was good. The wait staff is impressive. I've never seen them write down an order and have never had an issue with our food.

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our company is close by the restaurant and we had a setup reservation for 12 people. We have ordered nachos and some fries to share. Appetizers were definitely so much better than the lunch. After that, everyone in our group ordered different things. I have checked TripAdvisor before I went there and read many people liked burger. Because this place definitely looks like pub I wanted to be safe on my selection so I have ordered the burger. My burger was definitely nothing special. Couple people in our team were not satisfied either. It was ok for a company lunch but I would not recommend this place nor visit again.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Ate here with some friends ranging in age from 13 to 50 years old. We all found something good to eat. Service was fast and friendly. Good value for a mid-week supper. Easy to park.