“Many thanks for a wonderful experience!”
Review of La Residencia Spa

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
La Residencia Spa
Ranked #3 of 6 Spas & Wellness in Newton
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I was recently given the gift of a spa treatment through their "Touching the Healing Heart Fund" for people who have experienced the loss of a loved one. It is a brilliant concept. Yesterday was my birthday so I decided I needed some help to get through the day after losing my mom in November. I was treated to an amazing experience.

First, I was greeted very warmly and the entry room was comfortable and inviting. I was served tea and brought upstairs to a lovely room and Caroline, my aesthetician, was very knowleldgable and explained what she was doing and assessed my skin. I had the signature facial and it was so relaxing.

Sometimes when I've been to day spas in the past I've felt uncomfortable because I'm not a "regular." Facials are a splurge for me, so I really appreciated being treated so respectfully. I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience there. And Jane, the owner, is very accessible and kind. Treat yourself and go, go go! And give to their healing fund. It is a blessing.

There are newer reviews for La Residencia Spa

Reviewed August 11, 2012

My friend best friend treated me to a facial and massage. It was wonderful. The place is is tucked away in a semi-residential area. Very nicely landscaped and the waiting area is comfortable. Upon check in we were served green tea and slivered biscotti...yum. My 90 minute, hot stone massage was done by Anna. She did such a nice job and this morning I feel wonderful. Next, I had a facial by Caroline, the advanced facial glow. It comes with a superficial peel, LED treatment, clay mask and more. It was relaxing and my skin looks radiant. When I come back to visit, we will definitely do this again.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I tried La Residencia due to a Groupon deal, and it was great. Marisol was my manicurist, and she did a fantastic job. Went back for other services, and all the staff is very friendly.

Reviewed November 19, 2011

La Residencia is expensive--expensive manicures, facials, products. But let's face it (tee hee): this spa offers some of the best services around. The staff is top-notch and you'll be treated like a queen--offered tea and cookies and made to feel at home in the comfy living room (aka waiting area). You'll feel pampered, not like "Next" at some spas. The facials are fabulous. Best advice: go and see for yourself...if only to treat yourself on your birthday.

Reviewed September 13, 2011

La Residencia is without a doubt my favorite spa. The space is extremely appealing - decorated according to season, comfortable chairs, snacks, etc. and the people are super-nice. It's on the pricier side (or course) but lately they have had some specials and discounts. I don't go here that often (it's not near my home), but when I do it's a real treat.

Been to La Residencia Spa? Share your experiences!