“Delicious sushi”

Dining options: Reservations
Boston, MA
“Delicious sushi”
Reviewed January 27, 2013 via mobile

The sushi is amazing here - fresh, creative and delicious

I go here regularly and always enjoy myself

The service and ambiance could be improved but it won't detract us from going back

“Best sushi in Newton so far”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

My wife and I only eat sushi at Aji. Its affordable, consistently good, and nice atmosphere. The place is always full. I like their house special rolls in particular. My wife loves their spicy avocado salad - its actually spoiled her from ordering this dish at other restaurants.

• Visited December 2012
Boston, Massachusetts
“Delicious sushi and chicken katsu”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Our meal was really good. We had a volcano maki, salmon nigiri and tamago nigiri, and chicken katsu. We also had miso soup. Everything was delicious. The service is warm, attentive, and speedy. The atmosphere is cozy, clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

“Incredible | Unique | Extraordinary”
Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I travel all over and really use tripadvisor on a regular basis.

This Restuarant was spectacular. I asked for the chef to make me a roll of his choice and it was amazing. He told me that the roll was not on the menu. But it should be.

Great food
Great people
Great service

Truly recommend this experience. Well done.

Boston, Massachusetts
“Overall, a great meal”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I took my family there a few days ago just to test it out. We went around 6:00 and it was totally empty, not a good sign. The waitress handed out the menus and we ordered a few appetizers and some sushi rolls. The appetizers came and were quite delicious and looked somewhat fresh. Around then more customers came around. When the waitress came to refill our waters I glanced over at the bar where the chefs were preparing sushi on an elegant boat and I spoke to my kids in half English, half Arabic: Is that our sushi? And suddenly the waitress said: Oh yes that is your sushi! I stood there, stunned. Either our waitress was fluent in Arabic or she only understood the 3 words I said and filled in the blanks. Well besides that the sushi came and it was excellent. The food was a bit pricey but worth it.

Been to Aji Sushi Bar? Share your experiences!