“Delicious sushi and chicken katsu”
Review of Aji Sushi Bar

Aji Sushi Bar
Ranked #58 of 261 Restaurants in Newton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Our meal was really good. We had a volcano maki, salmon nigiri and tamago nigiri, and chicken katsu. We also had miso soup. Everything was delicious. The service is warm, attentive, and speedy. The atmosphere is cozy, clean and comfortable. Highly recommended!

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

I travel all over and really use tripadvisor on a regular basis.

This Restuarant was spectacular. I asked for the chef to make me a roll of his choice and it was amazing. He told me that the roll was not on the menu. But it should be.

Great food
Great people
Great service

Truly recommend this experience. Well done.

Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

I took my family there a few days ago just to test it out. We went around 6:00 and it was totally empty, not a good sign. The waitress handed out the menus and we ordered a few appetizers and some sushi rolls. The appetizers came and were quite delicious and looked somewhat fresh. Around then more customers came around. When the waitress came to refill our waters I glanced over at the bar where the chefs were preparing sushi on an elegant boat and I spoke to my kids in half English, half Arabic: Is that our sushi? And suddenly the waitress said: Oh yes that is your sushi! I stood there, stunned. Either our waitress was fluent in Arabic or she only understood the 3 words I said and filled in the blanks. Well besides that the sushi came and it was excellent. The food was a bit pricey but worth it.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

After years of restaurants rotating in and out of this location, I'm happy to see Aji going strong for so long. Their sushi is outstanding, as is their service. It's not cheap, but not terribly expensive either, and it's good quality. The atmosphere is cozy and I always look forward to a meal at Aji.

Reviewed July 6, 2012

i ate here tonite for dinner with my mom and the sushi was phenominal. The service was excellent and the place is just lovely. Definitely a restaurant i would go to again. The chop sticks were some of the best i have ever used, the presentation was beautiful.