“A Perfect Stay!”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Newton
Park Lane Bed & Breakfast
Ranked #3 of 6 Newton B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 9, 2012

My wife and I stayed at Park Lane B&B for 5 nights recently and we cannot say enough good things about the quality of the hospitality, food and accomodations. Patti and Jim were extremely helpful hosts in guiding us to great restaurants and shopping in the area, as well as the best routes to see the sites in Boston. They went out of their way to help us in many ways. For example, our son needed a fan for his room at college and we had difficulty finding one at a retail store, so Patti and Jim sold us one of their extra fans at a very minimum charge! the breakfast that was offered had just what we needed and the great conversation with the hosts and other guests added an enjoyable start to every day! We had absolutely no complaints about our stay and we are already booked to stay again in the future.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Paul C

Reviewed September 3, 2012

I called Park Land B&B days before my son was moving to the area. Staff were extremely helpful not only with the reservation but with accommodations for my son before his apartment was available. Staff provided additional resources as I was unfamiliar with the area and needed to get my son settled before he started school. I look forward to staying with them again and MOST DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Though the property was booked for the week I needed, Jim was very considerate & assisted me with decisions for my son who needed a place until his apartment was ready as he will be attending law school there this fall. He was very helpful with suggestions of other lodging & provided me with information as to the details of the area. He even took my contact numbers should somethng come up as available in the near future. I would recommend this property for the owners are very helpful.
F.P. Cooper
Louisiana

Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2012

Our stay at the Park Lane B&B has been excellent: Patti and Jim have been extremely helpful in giving directions and advices on what to see in Boston and how to reach different places. Jim and Patti called to Italy more than once to make sure that everything was fine prior to departure. Full availability was given to adapt to our needs.
The location is nice and comfortable: the train, which can be reached with 10 minutes walk crossing a green and characteristic zone, leads to Boston centre is 20 minutes and it is rather cheap.
Rooms are cozy and clean, parking is available and there is full flexibility about timing. It is definitely an experience to recommend.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2012

My wife, daughter and I are from Shanghai China and had a tour trip in New England area in June 2012. Almost 10pm on 24th June we drove passing Newton since we had a big delay on the way from NYC to Boston that afternoon so we decided to find a hotel nearby instead of rushing to Boston in midnight. We found Park Lane B&B on my GPS by chance and drove there in a terrible dark, you know it was very late at night and every house there were dark. Finally we saw a little light shining from a house which door was still open. I approached carefully and saw an old lady and an old man were chatting in their sitting room. I knocked the door and asked if one room was available for our one night stay.They warmly welcomed us entered but unfortunately all their rooms are sold out. How good their business I thought! We were so disappointed but they comforted us and further more Patti pickep up phone and asked their friend nearby any room for us right now. Their friend said they had to check and would revert in about 15 mins. During that 15 mins we had a chat with Patti and Jim who knew we planed to have a few days visit in Boston. Jim gave me a new map of Boston and introduced the famous places we couldn't miss. A back call brought a extremely good news to us then Jim showed us how to driver there and wrote a draft with address and telphone No. in details. Before we said Goodbye to Patti and Jim, we took a picture with them. Do you want to know we find the good place to stay finally? I say definitely YES. We would never forget Patti and Jim who gave us heart-warming help although we didn't stay with them that night. We will be sure to meet them again and stay there in the future since my daughter would like to study near Boston. We also tell our story to all my friends in China. We thank for Patti and Jim indeed and believe their B&B must be the best place to stay in Newton since they treat every (potential) client is one memeber of their family and provide nice, warm and selfless help without any hesitate.

Room Tip: Be sure to make your reservation to Park Lane Bed & Breakfast in advance, they have a real good...