“Cozy and Yummy!”
Review of Caffe DI Siena - CLOSED

Caffe DI Siena
Reviewed April 8, 2013

It was a windy day and we were looking for a cozy bakery that would serve delicious cappuccino and homemade pastries. Yep - this is the place!
Loved the atmosphere - the two lovely Italian ladies made me feel super special.
Though, it would not be my first choice to get a cannoli from, their apple crisp is amazing and scones are yummy!

Pricing: expect to spend round $20.00 for 2 cappuccino and 3 pastries :)

Reviewed March 9, 2013

I usually prefer to go to locally owned places rather than chain stores, but this cafe had three strikes against it before I had my first sip of coffee-- no soy milk, no splenda, and cash only. Next time I'll just go to Starbucks.

1  Thank CompassRose71W
Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'd like to say that this coffee shop is one of the best around. The atmosphere is relaxing, cozy and has plenty of places to sit and chat with friends. Many times I've brought my laptop in to work while having some good quality coffee. It's a must for any visitor or local.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

we go here all the time -- fab little place to relax after dinner with an espresso and killer dessert -- music often on weekends

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Coffee was good but clearly not memorable. Lots of interesting desserts and comfortable seating. Free wi-fi also. I had espresso which tasted OK but average, my wife had a cappuccino which was a bit bitter.