“Starbucks is better”
Review of Caffe DI Siena - CLOSED

Caffe DI Siena
Reviewed March 9, 2013

I usually prefer to go to locally owned places rather than chain stores, but this cafe had three strikes against it before I had my first sip of coffee-- no soy milk, no splenda, and cash only. Next time I'll just go to Starbucks.

1  Thank CompassRose71W
There are newer reviews for Caffe DI Siena

Reviewed February 5, 2013

I'd like to say that this coffee shop is one of the best around. The atmosphere is relaxing, cozy and has plenty of places to sit and chat with friends. Many times I've brought my laptop in to work while having some good quality coffee. It's a must for any visitor or local.

Reviewed October 26, 2012

we go here all the time -- fab little place to relax after dinner with an espresso and killer dessert -- music often on weekends

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Coffee was good but clearly not memorable. Lots of interesting desserts and comfortable seating. Free wi-fi also. I had espresso which tasted OK but average, my wife had a cappuccino which was a bit bitter.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

The cappucino is great and the pastries beat anything else you can buy in Newburyport. Calorie overload for sure! I'm told they have entertainment on Friday and Saturday nights. Remember to bring cash or a local check because no credit cards are honored. There is an ATM machine just in case.