“Excellent!”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Mr India is THE best indian food in the area. Everything is fresh and full of flavor. The lunch buffet has lots to choose from and the service is delightful! I traveled from NH to have my birthday dinner here!

2  Thank Tammy G

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Four of us recently enjoyed a dinner out at Mr. India. Everything was delicious with just the right amount of spice. Two in our party were visiting from Manhattan and they said that the food at Mr. India was as good as they get in NYC. Also, the service was prompt and attentive. The restaurant itself is very nice with a good amount of space. In addition, it's not right downtown (although very close) so parking was easy.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

We had a great meal at Mr India. The food was fresh, tasted great and the service was excellent. We'll definitely be back again soon. This is one of those local gems you need to try. Skip the yuppie/chain restaurant and try something new tonight. The big restaurant won't even notice you're not there, but this great LOCAL restaurant sure will appreciate it.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had a big group come to town on a Saturday night in March. Some in our group had never had indian food and one in the group had food allergies. The staff at Mr. India was very accommodating and we were seated right on time for our 7:00p.m. reservation. I like the food at Mr. India because the spiciness is always correct based on your order, we like "medium spicy" and the dishes taste clean, not greasy which sometimes happens with Indian food. I especially love the Sweet and Sour Eggplant appetizer and the Kumar Mutter. We will be back!

Reviewed April 7, 2014

We had the great opportunity to get back to Mr. India a couple of weekends ago with four of our closest friends. We reserved a table in advance, knowing that they may fill up on a Saturday night. Not only is the food authentic and amazingly tasty, but it is served up in such a manner that I feel more like a guest in their home. It's a much warmer, more comfortable atmosphere. There is so much to choose from on their menu and the staff is knowledgeable about the ingredients which is very important to me as I have so many intolerances (Gluten, Dairy, the list goes on). I will choose this place over the trendier places downtown every time.