As someone who has been going to Newburyport for over 10 years, this has always been an old standby. We used to stay out on Plum Island before it became the new Blue inn and the prices sky rocketed but for somewhere right in town this does the job and does it well. Nice rooms, great location, friendly staff and nice little breakfast set up. Ceia Kitchen and Bar is a great new place for diner around the corner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in historic downtown Newburyport, the Essex Street Inn provides charming and comfortable accommodations for business travelers and those fun get-aways. The Inn is only steps away from casual and elegant dining, the famous waterfront, arts and cultural events, fine and funky stores, and the finest antique shops. The Inn contains 38 beautifully appointed rooms and suites all wired for high speed internet access. A lovely breakfast room offers fresh teas and coffees around the clock, continental breakfast, and the morning paper. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your Essex Street Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Essex Street Inn And Suites
- Essex Street Hotel Newburyport
- The Essex Street Hotel