“Fantastic Review”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed June 18, 2013

We found ourselves looking for breakfast in Newburyport and decided to check out Angie's as there was a line out the door. We found out that the wait would only be about fifteen minutes so we decided to give it a try.

A good start was the fact that the wait estimate was a very accurate estimate. One of us had the pancakes. I am told they were great. They looked great. The others of us had a linguica omelet special. I had never had linguica (Portuguese sausage) before and found it quite tasty. It was grilled with peppers and onion. The home fries served with the omelet rounded the meal well.

I'll go back next time I am in the area.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Been to Angie's many times, its a fine option for breakfast or a quick bite anytime. Good food, service & value in a classic diner setting.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

We are locals. We love Angies. Its not fine dining and its not trying to be. My husband and I eat here a lot for breakfast(available all day), lunch and dinner. It's good fare at a reasonable price. Great breakfasts, burgers, fries, sandwiches. We've never had a bad meal. The chicken kebabs are terrific. I get them on salad or the dinner plate. It's the kind of place I feel comfortable dropping into solo and sitting at the counter for a quick bite. Try the fried egg sandwich on ciabatta roll with Swiss and bacon. Best five bucks you'll spend.

Reviewed September 30, 2012

If you're looking for excellent service, Angie's the place for you! I came up from Boston and I was eager to chow down on some local diner food. Angie's was recommended by a local. For a Sunday morning, it was busy but we didn't have wait long. My waitress was pleasant and didn't bat an eye when I told her my complex order. The cook even came over to verify one of our plates. The food was fast and good! They have a variety of options as well as breakfast all day! Great place! I'll definitely be back!

Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

We must have walked by Angies hundreds of times and always said we should eat there sometime. Finally did and it was great. We had a club sandwich and chowder to share. Food was nice and hot with great service. Best chowder I've had in awhile. Turkey club was good and fries are real crispy. Going back next time in town.