“Drinks Are OK”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Reviewed August 25, 2014

Well the only reason I go here is to get a drink and there's are like any other Starbucks. Line is long and slow, service indifferent to poor. No place to get a seat but I don't care except maybe when it's really cold out. Speaking of don't care, they don't. Someone mentioned Atomic. Can't be worse.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

Hey, I like Starbucks -- a lot; and the one in NBPT was always a go-to place for my wife and I -- and lot of folks. But....
who, exactly, was the genius who decided to remove over half the seating and render this very attractive space into a soulless cavern?
This branch was a great place to hang out, read the paper, do some laptop work or just chill... now, it's all but lifeless... and man, do NBPT residents know it... just walk on down State Street to the (relatively) new Atomic Cafe and say hello to everyone -- that's where we've all gone-- a cafe done right -- but I guess that's another review!

Reviewed March 24, 2014

have given this Starbucks many stop in's for coffee and eatables but it is impossible to find a seat between the Soocker Moms with strollers sipping a cup of coffee for hours and the computer geeks who have no place to go because mom threw them out of the house. Coffee and eatables are great. This kind of atmosphere can ruin a business. good luck if you go.

1  Thank critic49
Reviewed August 16, 2013

I love Starbucks and unsure why this one got such a bad review?? I am there at least 3 times a week and have never had bad service. Always get my drink the way I ask for it. Everyone who has waited on me is great and they even get to know you by name. Lines are always long so I assume they are doing something right there....

Reviewed August 8, 2013

The same issues arise virtually every time that I visit this Starbucks; my drink is very weak, the syrup is virtually not existent, the condiments table is filthy, items such as napkins and sleeves are missing and requests for them are met with surly and very slow responses, and most of the staff is at best civil and at worst unpleasant.

A friend who is an even bigger Starbucks fan than me concurs with my opinion.

Today's new low prompted this review; I ordered a coffee frapuchino with hazelnut syrup, which I have ordered before. The frapuchino itself was as watery as ever despite hope that numerous comments regarding that would have had an effect, and there was not any hazelnut syrup.

Caramel syrup was drizzled on top; when I commented on that, the late teens girl who made the drink told me that it was hazelnut drizzle and that she would blend it in if I wanted. I just left, and tasting it confirmed that it was caramel.

This time, the store was out of the large straws that drinking a venti frapuchino requires. I did not want to deal with asking for one.

The condiment table was its usual mess, and the floor was filthy this time. There have been filthy window sills with dead bugs on past visits.

I typically am a huge Starbucks fan and get tasty properly prepared treats at every location other than this one. This includes Starbucks franchise locations in Target stores.

I now plan to go two blocks over to the Dunkin Donuts counter in the convenience store. They have properly prepared coolatas that are much tastier and half the price of frapuchinos.

Further, drinking the almost tasteless drink required the usual procedure for that location of drilling "bore holes" to the bottom.

4  Thank MAtraveller87