“Friends,food and fun”

Taste Newburyport Food Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: There are many ways to experience Newburyport, MA however none are as fun or as satisfying as our Taste Newburyport food and cultural tour. Get a true sense of this charming New England city as we make our way on foot through downtown Newburyport sampling food from local vendors. Taste Newburyport is the most delicious way to discover Newburyport!
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Bathroom facilities
Worcester,MA
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Friends,food and fun”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

What a great way to tour around a town for a few hours. A little history and some good food make for a fun time with friends. My favorite spot was GrandTrunk Old World Market where we got to sample food from all over the world. I would recommend the tour to anyone that likes new experiences. PJ was a great tour guide!

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Tina H

Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Food & Fun”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Patrick our tour guide was outgoing and knowledgable.
All the vendors were friendly and happy to see us.
The food was delish and we also got a little history of the town.
Fun way to spend a couple hours!

Visited September 2013
patrick h, Owner at Taste Newburyport Food Tour, responded to this review, September 29, 2013
It was a pleasure to host you! Thanks for spending the day with me in our adventure around Newburyport. Stay tuned for more fun stuff next season.
Wilmington, MA
“Food and History!!”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

The tour was a great expeirence. PJ has most definately done his homework here. It was very interesting in learning the rich history of Newburyport. The food was awesome, my favorite stop was the Ten Center, the lobster mac and cheese and walnut salad was awesome.

Visited May 2013
Wilmington, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fabulous Food Tour”
Reviewed September 14, 2013

My husband and I were looking for a fun local day trip so we booked a Taste Newburyport Food Tour. It was outstanding! Our tour guide, P.J., was very witty and quick with local history and had a great insight on all our food dishes. The walk was at an easy pace with stops along the way including decadent cupcakes, meats and cheeses not to missed, home made apple and whoopie pies. Lunch at 10 Center was amazing! The lobster mac was the best I have ever had. Surprisingly, we have since found ourselves returning to NBPT to have lunch at 10 Center because of this tour. We had a wonderful day and would highly recommend checking out this special unique tour!

Visited May 2013
Los Angeles, California
“A great experience”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I'm a Massachusetts native that visited home recently - myself, my mother and sister-in-law decided to take the Taste Newburyport food tour in an effort to try something different (it was also my mom's birthday present). All of the shops and restaurants we stopped at were absolutely spectacular - I'm still dreaming about the cupcakes and whoopie pies! It was a beautiful day, and the city was so picturesque. All three of us had a really wonderful time, and have been telling our friends and family about what a great day it was.

Patrick was a pleasure. This is a really great way to see a beautiful city that has amazing food and a lot of history. Highly recommended to locals and visitors alike!

Visited September 2013
patrick h, Owner at Taste Newburyport Food Tour, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Hi Jen, Thanks for reviewing! I am glad you all enjoyed your experience on the foodie tour and it was my pleasure in having you.