“Not your average cupcake!”
Review of Eat Cake! Bakery - CLOSED

Eat Cake! Bakery
Stuart, Florida
“Not your average cupcake!”
Reviewed January 25, 2014

Eat Cake will make your cake to order and leave you satisfied with just one bite! Cupcakes are at the ready and a great treat to bring to dinner or as a house guest.

Visited December 2013

Newburyport, Massachusetts
“Deeelish!”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

Because I have hosted and attended several bridal, baby showers and cupcake eating contests, Eat Cake has saved me on many occasions. Hilary and all the 'cakerators' at Eat Cake are incredibly creative, fun and easy to work with. And most importantly, the cake and cupcakes are incredibly delicious! My favorite is the spicy apricot-very unique! Love Eat Cake!

• Visited September 2013
Framingham, MA
“Better than "store bought."”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

Let me preface this by saying I am a baker. I've had my own business and I still bake for a few select clients. So, I can be a bit of a snob when it comes to reviewing goodies from others' ovens. On the day we visited there were five varieties to choose from. We chose 4 of the 5, opting not to try a blueberry, which sounded more like a muffin than a cupcake. Presentation was well done and they were nicely boxed "to go." While better than your average bakery, none turned out to be the moist little morsel for which I had hoped. I also thought the buttercream offered more of a grainy, sugary hit than a smooth, flavorful hit. Would I recommend them? Sure. If you're strolling the shops and want to splurge on something cakey, something sweet, it's always good to support the local shops. Are they worth going out of your way for? Not especially.

Visited August 2013
1 Thank periphery10
Westford, MA
“Limited choices and cake was dry”
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I've been to Eat Cake! a couple of years ago and loved their cupcakes. However, this last time was a disappointing visit. They had a very limited selection and the cake part was dry. I don't know what happened to change but it was a disappointment.

Visited August 2013
2 Thank Winsome_Traveler
Springfield, MA
“Cupcake Cazzzzzy”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I don't know how anyone can say a single bad thing about eat cake. I am from the area originally and have been a follower since they were at their previous location, prior to bei g on cupcake wars (which they should,have won)! We absolutely love eat cake, everything that comes out of that kitchen is delicious. The ingredients are often local and fresh cupcakes are made daily and now they even have scones. You will not be disappointed! Yes they are very rich and yes they are $3 but you pay for quality ingredients. Love them wish I lived closer!

• Visited August 2013