“Healthy and amazing”

Cuisines: Healthy
Dining options: Lunch, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Pleasant Street
Description: Mandarava is a community gathering place serving organic, vegan and kosher scratch cooking. Located at Inn Street playground in Newburyport, Massachusetts, our menu changes daily but always includes one soup and one daily bowl -- a balanced meal of beans, grains and savory vegetables. Also enjoy freshly made juices, shakes, french pressed coffee and fine assorted teas. Pastry selection includes gluten free, maple and birch sweetened desserts and our daily bread.
Reviewed February 11, 2013

We love Mandarava and have been going a couple times a week since they first opened. The daily chefs bowl is great value, and duller yummy and healthy as well!

2  Thank Straightcotton

Reviewed July 11, 2012

I found this restaurant a few days ago, and I have been going back every day since.I have a business in town and I live in town,so I shop around. I think I have stopped shopping around for lunch or dinner, the food is vegan. I think I could become a vegan just from the flavors that are pronounced! I stopped by today for lunch and they ran out of the special and what they did for me, was create a meal right in front of me that was out of this world !!! The customer service is past customer ratings, I feel welcomed the moment I open the door. Let me say thank you to Ellie and Mary for bringing this wonderful healthy food to Newburyport. Thank you again Mary and Ellie, Marty Turner

4  Thank marty T
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Excellent freshly made juices... somewhat pricey, but we would rather pay for fresh, healthy ingredients...

If you just want fresh juices with no additives or junk, this is the place to go... plenty of choices and the ones we had were excellent...

Highly recommend... and right next door to the Purple Onion that does very healthy organic food too :-)