“I Love This Place!”

Add it.
Friendesha Internet Cafe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed May 27, 2012

This is one of my favorite places in Newburyport, MA--so much so that when TripAdvisor didn't have it listed, I went through the process to have it listed so I could write a review. The cafe is near the waterfront/boardwalk area, very convenient to town, and can provide food easily when taking a sailing or whale watching cruise. Everyone who works here is extremely friendly and positive. Food is great, service is terrific, and they seem very accommodating in terms of allowing one to use their facilities for internet browsing and use while there. It was one of my regular haunts while in Newburyport last summer, and I will be happy to return this summer--I encourage others to check it out.