“Talented Artisans offer slice of Paradise”
Review of Sisters We Three

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sisters We Three
Bullhead City, Arizona
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Talented Artisans offer slice of Paradise”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Three sisters own the shop which offer many talented artisans products for sale. These items include paintings, jewelry, furniture and an abundance of lovely gifts and items to treasure for years. The summer hours are seven days a week and I always visit the shop when I'm in Newburyport to check out the latest items her talented artisans are offering for sale. I was very impressed with the summer cottage hand painted small furniture for sale which is ideal for the beach houses in the area. Also they always have a new author featuring their book near the entrance and an array of items to peak at in the bay window store front. The store is located just 5 minutes from the center of Newburyport. A visit to this shop is worth every minute. I always leave with a smile.

Visited December 2012