“Newburyport Famers Market and Mills Stores at Tannery Marketplace”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Newburyport Trolley Company
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I visited the Farmers Market with two friends and like the variety of merchandise that was offered for sale, I actually purchased a loaf When Pigs Fly cranberry artisan bread., as did my friends. I also purchased Patchouli Lavender soap from My Sweet Soap and two organic lavender sachet dryer bags from theHERB FARMacy. My friends bought cheese and cashews from other kiosks..

We visisted the several stores in the mills, including by not limited to the following: the Jabberwocky bookstore, Beach Plum, Too, etc.. We ran out of time before we got to see it all, bu:t you can be sure we will visit again, soon. The stores in the mills had some very unique articles that you don't see often and that is one of their attractions as well as their artistic displays.

2  Thank Carrie D