My family and I enjoyed our stay at The Springs Inn over February vacation. The room was pleasant, well-kept and spacious, and the continental breakfast was quite satisfying. The new owners and staff were friendly and helpful, providing local dining recommendations and information about nearby attractions in and around the Jiminy Peak area, for both winter and summer activities.
I’m very happy to see that TripAdvisor has removed unfavorable reviews submitted while The Springs Inn was run by a former owner. The new owners deserve a fresh start on what looks like a long-term commitment to superior service and quality. I would strongly encourage all recent guests to post their reviews, since The Springs is indeed under new management. The owners shared with us some of their plans for further property and service enhancements, and our family looks forward to enjoying future visits during the ski season as well as over the summer.
FYI - Search TripAdvisor for “The Springs Inn & Resort” for other favorable reviews.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic New England motor court tucked in the heart of the Berkshires. Reserve your room online, over the phone or just come on in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Priceline and getaroom.com so you can book your The Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springs Hotel New Ashford
- Econo Lodge New Ashford
- New Ashford Econo Lodge
- The Springs Inn New Ashford, MA - Berkshires