When I booked The Springs for Labor Day weekend, I was surprised by the low and reasonable rates in an area of very high (over) priced lodgings. The owner/manager, Arun, who is happy to please you in every way, personally took my reservation over the phone. Prior to finding The Springs, we had been staying in Pittsfield for many years in order to save $$ over the $300+ Lenox rates. Seeking better accommodations, I searched and The Springs. Only 15 minutes north of Pittsfield, just past Lake Pontasooc and its breathtaking vista, The Springs appears as a mirage amidst the pine trees along route 7. A charming fuschia retro script font and sparkling kidney shaped pool in front, greeted us. The pool is beautiful and was a wonderful way to end each of our days of art and music or hiking. (The Springs is just past the entrance to Mt. Greylock Park). The rooms are new, clean and beautiful with two double beds (brand new mattresses for my best night's sleep in a long time), table, fridge and 3 free HBO channels. The bathroom was retro-tiled and super clean, something of huge importance to me. Breakfast, in a large, windowed sun-lit room which had a fireplace, included 20+ items and the best coffee in New England. This hotel is a "must" for all Berkshires visitors, whether on a budget or not.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A classic New England motor court tucked in the heart of the Berkshires. Reserve your room online, over the phone or just come on in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cancelon, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your The Springs Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Springs Hotel New Ashford
- Econo Lodge New Ashford
- New Ashford Econo Lodge
- The Springs Inn New Ashford, MA - Berkshires