Sheraton Needham Hotel
$164
$155
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskclub roomboston collegestarbucks coffeeboston areashuttle busshort drivebuffet breakfastmass pikeenjoyed my stayshuttle servicefitness centerper daynice stayconvenient locationallisonnewton
Reviewed April 18, 2013

Stayed at Sheraton Needham for a couple of days for business. Comfortable and clean room and friendly staff. But want to give a special shout out to Ann Engel, the person who picked me up on the shuttle bus outside its normally scheduled service. She was great and I appreciated the ride so much.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Gurki S, General Manager at Sheraton Needham Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 23, 2013

Hello Charlotte,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback and especially for recognizing Anne. Anne is my assistant but truly an ambassador for the hotel as she is always going out of her way to exceed guest expectations.

Reviewed April 15, 2013 via mobile

We had a horrible experience in the restaurant for dinner where we waited over 10 min to even be acknowledged , and when we were it was a very unpleasant manager looking man who just handed me menus as I was walking out. I told him they looked to busy to serve us and he said nothing ! Just turned and walked away!! I've been the service/ restaurant over 25 years and this was beyond unacceptable. The other issue we had was there was a soft knock on the room door but before I could get one step toward it , in barged a man from " not sure " what dept! He apologized and left , but aren't employees supposed to announce who they are and give the guest at least a few seconds to respond??? What if I handnt been dressed!! Unfortunately we are booked for two nights and I am only on my 1st night here! Hopefully things improve.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear guest,

I am extremely apologetic about your experience during your stay. This is hardly the kind of experience we want our guest to leave remembering and definitely not the norm. The team takes a lot of pride in the product and service provided and I assure you that these encounters have been addressed. I would really like the opportunity to follow up in person and would appreciate it if you could provide me with your contact information. I can be reached at gurkirat.singh@sheraton.com and I look forward to hearing from you.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

Stayed here on business for a couple nights and had a great stay! The hotel was very nice and comfortable and the staff were accommodating. The room was very clean and nicely decorated and just had a great atmosphere to chill. I'd definitely stay here again upon visiting this area of town.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Hello Jacob,

Sounds like you enjoyed your stay at our newly renovated hotel. I really appreciated your comment about "great atmosphere to chill" as the intent of the new lobby layout was to achieve exactly that. Our link Cafe & Bar concept in the lobby is meant to allow our guest to socialize in the lobby like they were in their own living room while enjoying a Starbucks coffee or one of our 90+rated wine spectator wines.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Carol & Anne provided excellent service to support my irregular business schedule on my most recent trip to the Sheraton Needham. I am a regular guest at the hotel for business and my schedule required hotel services outside of the standard offering.

After completing a full morning business meeting, Carol arranged a ride to the office outside of stated shuttle operating hours. Anne then provided extremely efficient - and most importantly - friendly service.

Together, the services offered by Carol & Anne allowed me to keep the irregular demands of my business.

Thank you and I look forward to my next business visit.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

Thank you for acknowledging Anne & Carol for their efficient and friendly service. Both the ladies like most of my staff try to exceed expectations and it is always appreciated when guests recognize their efforts. I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future and if I can be of any assistance to you please do not hesitate to contact me at gurkirat.singh@sheraton.com

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I have been traveling to the Boston area for business on a regular basis for the past several years. During my numerous such trips, I have always stayed at Sheraton Needham except when rooms were sold out for my travel dates. The location of the hotel is very close to my client's office and provides quick and easy access to I-95/128 and Masspike. All rooms in the hotel have been recently upgraded along with all other amenities. The staff is friendly and service is excellent. I don't always have the breakfast, but whenever I have had it, it was good. I will be back next week.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the vote of confidence and I love the tag line "When I am in Boston, you can find me here". Thank you for your continued patronage and if I can be of any assistance to you during any of your future stays with us please do not hesitate to contact me at gurkirat.singh@sheraton.com.