“Love this place”

Mighty Subs
Ranked #7 of 68 Restaurants in Needham
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 13, 2014 via mobile

This place has a great community feel, fast service, and subs that are sized for my appetite. Glad I don't have to worry about where to eat lunch when I am in the area.

Reviewed December 13, 2013

To say that I'm a breakfast fanatic is an understatement! Truly my favorite meal of the day and Mighty subs brings it home for me. The man behind the counter is always so kind and welcoming that it just keeps me coming back for more! The big smile really made an impression on me so bright and early in the morning. I've been here a few time and always opt for the breakfast sandwich and its absolutely delicious! I also must say how efficient and speedy the service is, while I definitely don't mind taking a seat on their long cafeteria style table to read the Herald, it's nice to be in and out when your in a hurry. I definitely recommend a visit to Mighty subs and trust me you will be back for more!!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

Whatever you do, don't get a large unless you have a huge appetite!!! the small is seriously large, larger than a Subway foot long. The bread is great. they are always crowded but move relatively fast through the line. Food is great.

Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

i get my breakfast sandwich every morning and sub for lunch everyday. always fresh ingredients and the largest small and large sub youve ever seen.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

Mighty subs just off the highway has the freshest and best subs in Needham, Newon area, as they say their small is others large is so true their large takes two to eat and it is excellent. It has beed around along time and is as good now as it was 20 years ago