All reviewsan industrial parkcurved glassgreat hotelfull kitchendesk areamake your own wafflesroom facinglight sleepermarriott propertieskitchen areabottling plantthe hotel is cleanfree breakfastshower headbreakfast staffexercise roomup to date
Reviewed March 22, 2016

This hotel is sparkling clean with modern decor and super friendly staff. The layout of the room was spacious and convenient. The bed, linens and towels are comfortable. The closet is a little small. Having said all of that, keep in mind it is located in an industrial park. We were there for a family occasion and it didn't matter at all to us where we were located. The hotel and staff met and exceeded our needs and the location was convenient to where we needed to be for our celebrations. It is not at all scenic. Even number rooms face a coca cola plant. We heard the noise of the trucks loading and starting up if we were awake but it was not loud enough to wake us up or disturb us in any way.
Overall, our stay at this hotel was exceedingly comfortable and the staff is excellent. Depending on your needs the location may not be ideal.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed March 22, 2016 via mobile

Usually residence inns have dated lobbies and suites, kind of drab, etc.

This property is the opposite. Bright, modern, open lobby, bar and public areas. Fitness center is very well stocked. Pool is great.
Rooms are second to none. Only thing I'd fix is the closets are very narrow and the doors make it actually difficult to get clothes in and out of. I'd consider changing them to bifold doors. Otherwise, the windows opens bit, just enough to let some fresh air in.

If you bring your pooch, they will be treated with doggie treats at the from desk.

The staff is ever so friendly and helpful as well.

I'll be back and stay here whenever I'm in this neck of the woods.

And a plus - it's right next to tripadvisor HQ!

Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 21, 2016

I have my HQ in office in Needham and visit the office once a year. Residence Inn was a pleasant experience overall - its a no nonsense hotel that offers complementary breakfast (again, just what you would need on a normal day) and shuttle to nearby locations. The rooms are quite spacious and what took me by surprise are the facilities they offer - a full size refrigerator, microwave, utensils/pans/spoons/forks etc, tea maker & dish washer. Plus - a grocery service where they help you buy stuff from a supermarket & laundry services. I thought it coudn't get better - for me the location was spot on, a friendly guy would drop me at my office at 0900 and there is a light snack you can savor over a drink at the bar. There is also a self service counter where you can get a snack bar, chocolate, fries etc. and a pool/gym for shedding those extra calories.

Overall, a pleasant stay! Would stay there again, for sure.

Room Tip: Rooms that face the South
  • Stayed: January 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2016

Superb front desk staff (and staff in general) who go out of their way to welcome and assist you throughout your stay. This is a 2 year old facility that is immaculately clean and well kept up.

Nie kitchenette, incredibly comfortable bed and well done bathroom. Just perfect.

Nice breakfast (although I hate Canadian bacon - turkey or otherwise. )

But let me add again that the staff was terrific. They truly make the place.

Room Tip: The rooms are good, this is in an office park so the views are "limited." But many of them face the "TripAdvisor" offices.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed March 15, 2016

i cant say enough good! I held a 3 day function here it was amazing! They went over and about for me and my group. They took the time and and set up the function room exactly the way I wanted it. I had 21 scrap booker in there I think that was the max number I could have but every one had plenty of room to spread out all there stuff. The hotel is very modern, clean, awesome staff, they made us boxed lunches that were good. The lunch was ready for us when I asked for them and had everyone's name on them so you knew right away which was yours. Great bright light in the meeting rooms on dimmers if you didn't need that much light.. The hotel rooms were very clean and has everything you could possibly need in them. A big shout out to Beth Rogers and Tom Riley for helping me makemy function such a suggest. . We will be back again next year.

Room Tip: Location is great, clean, excellent staff.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business