“Yummy”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lizzy's Homemade Ice Cream
Description: best tasting ice cream sundaes anywhere, with no equal. One note of caution: If you have Lizzy’s cater your Sundae Party, be prepared for a very serious lickin’
Reviewed July 29, 2014 via mobile

For those looking for traditional ice cream with lots of flavor choices, Lizzy's is the place to go in Needham. Love it! Will be back again soon.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

Loved their French vanilla ice cream, and I am a vanilla snob. Ordered the strawberry sundae which was unfortunately a little small (1 scoop) for 6 dollars. Should have ordered the 16 oz milkshake which, for the same price, has 3 scoops of ice cream! Very tasty though :)

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I have to say I do love the ice cream. But I almost think twice every time I go in, but it the only hard ice cream around i know. The Place is real dirty and unkempt. May be due to young workers and bad management. The windows look like they have not been washed in 2 weeks, Ice cream all over bathroom wall. Tolit paper thrown on floor and not in holder. The trash cans had what looked like mold growning on side. The worst was there were cleaning supplies on the same shelf as the plates and serving supplies. And more that would take all day top list. What makes me upset is I did contact the "MAIN" owner. I sent pic's of what I had seen. I did recive a e-mail that said he would look into it. Well 2 months gone by now and not 1 thing has been done!
Go in and check out for yourself.

Reviewed July 22, 2013

What's there not to like about well-made ice cream and shakes? As an added bonus, they also take orders for ice cream cakes and have pints and quarts available to go in a freezer by the counter!

Reviewed July 1, 2013

We take our kids there all the time and eat our ice cream on the benches across the street. Delicious homemade ice cream in great flavors...highly recommend!!!