“first visit”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highland Avenue
Reviewed August 17, 2012

never had Indian food before ..had a great meal ,great service very attentive wait staff explained dishes and spices so I knew what I would enjoy and I did enjoy my meal

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Excellent food. Can really taste all the spices. Went there twice!!
Very close to hotel. Definitely worth it.

Reviewed July 29, 2012 via mobile

First time visit on 7/26 with frequent customers. The appetizers were pre cooked and, though tasty, were variations on an unimaginative theme. The waiter had to be reminded several times to bring the wine order. A different waiter took the entree order and when questions were asked....his responses were curt and vague. The food was adequate albeit sparse on the actual seafood. No one came to ask if the food was accdptzble. No one attended to cleaning off the table of the empty plates. I finLly had to flag down a different waiter to alert ours. No one asked if we were finished or wanted dessert. To add to its charms, the place needs a thorough cleaning. My final tribute was terrible heartburn from the naan. Advice to the lovers of Indian food, pass this place by.

1  Thank pierantonio01701
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I have been looking for Indian food for a while. The options are limited where I live and Masala Art happened to be on my way home today. I will not return. The food was fine but I should have gotten a lot more and it should have been fantastic for the prices they charge, but neither of those were the case here. Oh well the search continues.

Reviewed July 7, 2012

The lunch buffet was overpriced and there was a poor selection of food to choose from. Most of the dishes were too spicy. The soda was flat. The only positive thing I can say is that the service was friendly.