“A Cute Cafe With A Cool Concept”
Review of Treat Cupcake Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Treat Cupcake Bar
Ranked #2 of 6 Bakeries in Needham
Description: Phone: 781.444.4995Email: info@treatcupcakebar.comOpen EVERY DAY 10:00 am - 9:00 pmhttp://www.facebook.com/treatcupcakebar
Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband and I were in Needham this weekend and found this little gem on Tripadvisor. All we heard was that there was a "make your own" cupcake concept and we were there! At first I thought it would be a little like OrangeLeaf where you literally got to put all your toppings in at a buffet type setting. However, you pick your cupcake, frosting and three toppings and they put them on the side for you to build your own cupcake a table nearby. Nonetheless, it was just as fun! My husband had the vanilla and I had the chocolate cupcake. The cupcake was heavy! Not in a bad way, just in a "we should have split one" way. It was delicious and we will be back!!

There are newer reviews for Treat Cupcake Bar

Reviewed December 18, 2013

... is the only way to describe Treat's confections! Both the gluten-full and the gluten-free cupcakes are worth driving across the county to sample.

Reviewed October 21, 2013

I visited Treat Cupcake Bar to treat my kiddo to a special gluten free cupcake. Many had told me about Treat, but I never really had the opportunity to stop by and check it out for myself. We went in the mid-afternoon on a Thursday and we were the only ones there, although a few people came and went while we were there. They had a small selection of Gluten Free cupcakes and since my kiddo is easy to please --it was easy to select a cupcake. Treat also offers a variety of pre-made non-GF cupcakes, as well as the option to create your own cupcake at their cupcake bar/buffet. First you select your cupcake, then you select all the toppings from the bar/buffet. A pretty neat concept for those that love to indulge in that kind of thing. If you choose to eat your cupcake there, they serve it to you in a plastic dish. We sat by the large front window and enjoyed some people watching while we ate our cupcake. If I'm ever in the area again, I will likely stop by Treat again.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am a gluten free vegan, and their pumpkin cupcake is my favorite desert in this zip code. I am so lucky to live near Treat Cupcake Bar! What I love is that they have a variety ( I think 4 or 5) of cupcakes that are not only gluten free but ALSO vegan, which is so rare! And at around $4 a cupcake it is worth it-they are so large and keep me full! THANK YOU FOR EXISTING!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

I never burnt a $10 bill but now I know how it feels.
Bought two gluten free cupcakes. Cut them in half to share. The chocolate cupcake was inedible. One bite and we both threw it out.
The cinnamon cupcake was so heavy if I dropped it I would have cracked the tile. We both threw it out.
But if you only want to eat 2 blobs of frosting for $10, the frosting was delicious.