“Really slow for "fast food"”
Review of Pronti Bistro - CLOSED

Pronti Bistro
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed January 15, 2014

Stopped in to order a "to go" order when I was trying to grab something quick before running to an appointment. First off, I said that I needed food to be dairy free due to a dietary restraint. I was ordering a wrap but asked if the bread had any dairy in it. The initial answer was "no" and another worker mentioned "it has butter, but not milk" and the first worker responded "oh, but that isn't dairy". Clearly they are not up on ingredients and food allergies. I changed my order to a bowl. When we were in the restaurant, they were not that busy, but the food was taking a while to come out. Then an in restaurant order that came in after us came out before our order. All in all our order of one bowl and one wrap took 20 minutes to come out. Not fast by any standards. I was late to my appointment. The food was very tasty and someone who seemed like a manager did give us a card for 2 free items at a later time which is why I gave it the 3 stars.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

Pronti is a place to go to get something unique quickly. Very tasty food. Service is quick. Seating area is sparse and not very comfortable but it is a fast food restaurant.

Reviewed December 19, 2013

Not sure if I'd describe it as Indian or American or something in between. Either way, it's awesome-- you need to give Pronti a try. It's absolutely delicious.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

While not a popular spot for breakfast, the breakfast prontis are really delicious. You can get eggs and bacon/sausage/ham, with or without Indian spices, along with fruit, or Indian french toast for about $5. Hot, fresh food, great prices, friendly service- who could ask for more? And my husband said the Ginger tea was amazing.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

I wasn't expecting anything with this place (first time going) but was surprised at the quantity (good amount - got the double) and the taste of the food - will be coming back!