“Good and Spicy”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Pronti is down the street from where I work, and it is widely considered the best place around for lunch. I've had the lamb and tandoori chicken prontis (wrap sandwiches made with special indian bread). Both were quite good. Better to get delivery or take out.

1  Thank Ian S
There are newer reviews for Pronti Bistro

Reviewed June 26, 2012

I drive by this place almost every day and finally stopped in. Terrific food, service, a very pleasant surprise. I won't drive by much anymore because I will be stopping in more frequently. The food is fresh and tastes great.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've been to Pronti on several occasions, and while their customer service could use a bit of improving (service is a bit slow, the $9 credit card minimum is inconvenient and they have messed up my order a few times), I keep going back because to food is just that good. I recommend the basic Delhi Dynamite with pepper jack cheese, various veggies and white yogurt sauce. It's a strange, yet delicious mix of flavors--Indian, Mexican and American. The lunch meal also includes the perfect proportion of a side salad and a square of a brownie.

Reviewed June 25, 2012

I've been here for lunch a few times and the quality of food is great. I love the red fort and usually do the double meat, but I eat a lot. The service could be faster though.

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Nice clean place- good food- parking sometimes and issue as lot is small.